Hera is an elegant ultrasonic humidifier engineered to achieve your optimal level of humidity, emitting your choice of a pure cool or warm mist for a soothing environment. Sleek, simple, sophisticated— Hera reflects a minimalistic, compact design, contrasting an opaque clean face with an easy-to-use touch pad display and a translucent, 2- gallon water tank. Her hygrostat smartly monitors and automatically adjusts the output of moisture to create a steady level of humidity throughout the whole day. Hera alleviates the guesswork so you can rest easy, breathing in revitalizing air. Designed by Matti Walker for Stadler Form.
- Water Cube
- Demineralization Cartridge
- Fill less often – large 2 gallon water tank
- Efficiently humidifies rooms up to 760 square feet, emitting up to 3 gallons of moisture per day
- Quick relief from dryness related symptoms
- Equipped with the Water Cube, keeping the humidifier fresh, and a Demineralization Cartridge to reduce minerals from tap water
- Uses a unique test strip (attached to manual) to test your water source. This will determine how often you need to change your demineralization cartridge to prevent white dust.
- 3 output levels, night-mode, and automatic shut-off for ease of mind
- Advanced Digital Display
- Power: 33-113 Watts
- Tank capacity: 2 gallons
- Room size: up to 760 sq ft
- Accessories: Ionic Silver Cube & Filter Cartridge
- Dimensions: 7.8’’W x 14.5’’H x 10.5’’D
- Automatic shut-off
- Built In Hygrostat (humidity meter)
- Note: Ultrasonic humidifiers are not to be used with water that has been through a water softener. If you use a water softener, use distilled water in the humidifier or try an evaporative humidifier such as Stadler's Oskar or Tom.
- Weight: 10.5 lb