FAQ - JASMINE AROMA DIFFUSER
WHY DOES MY JASMINE SWITCH OFF AFTER A SHORT WHILE?
If both LEDs are lit up, the interval mode is switched on. In interval mode, Jasmine diffuses the aroma for 10 minutes, switches off for 20 minutes and back on again for 10 minutes.
WHAT SCENTS CAN I USE WITH MY JASMINE?
Any essential oils, as long as they contain NO alcohol, can be used in Jasmine. Alcohol can damage Jasmine. Units damaged by such agents are not covered by the warranty.
WHY CAN I BARELY SMELL THE SCENT COMING FROM MY JASMINE?
Here is a list with recommendations that influence how intense the scent is noticeable:
- Increase the amount of oil/fragrance drops in the diffuser
- Try different kind of fragrances/essential oils. How much the scent is noticeable depends mostly on the quality of the fragrance itself (synthetic, natural, ingredients, etc.). Our experience is that the best results are achieved with 100% pure essential oils of a high quality and concentration
- The room temperature and relative air humidity influence how noticeable the scent is. The drier the environment, the less noticeable is the scent
- A high rate of air ventilation (opening windows and/or heating/air conditioning) has a direct influence on the scent because it makes it disappear faster. Reducing the air ventilation and not putting the aroma diffuser next to an air vent helps to increase the time the scent remains in the air and thus the noticeability.
- Make sure the aroma diffuser is positioned where you like the scent to be most noticeable, best at least 2 1/2 ft above the floor
- Clean the inside of the aroma diffuser at least once a week and make sure to thoroughly clean the transducer from any oil/scent residue. The transducer can be clogged which results in a lower output and less noticeability of the scent
- Check how much water/oil mix remains in the water base: of Jasmine after 8 hours in continuous mode or 24 hours in interval mode. In case there is more water/oil mix than just a little bit after this time, your aroma diffuser might need to be repaired