Stadler Form EVA Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Remote Control with Humidity Sensor for Increased Accuracy
- Suitable for Placement on Floor
- Essential Oil Compartment for Aromatherapy
- Suitable for Rooms Up to 860 Square Feet
Eva, an ultrasonic humidifier, ensures precise humidification thanks to an external humidity sensor, which also serves as a remote control. With her unique Adaptive Humidity™ technology, Eva adapts the humidification output in Auto Mode to maintain the desired humidity level with the simple push of one button. Eva also has a unique optional pre-heating feature, resulting in a comfortably warm mist along with higher performance. She can sit directly on the floor which very few ultrasonic humidifiers in the market can boast. Your Eva includes a Stadler Form Water Cube and Demineralization Cartridge. Designed by Swiss designer, Matti Walker, for Stadler Form
- Thanks to Eva's unique Adaptive Humidity™ technology she is able to automatically adapt the humidification output when in Auto Mode. She also has an external humidity sensor inside of the remote control which ensures a precise humidity reading.
- Eva's has night mode (3 LED dim levels), Auto Mode, and 5 output levels help her to reach desired
- Eva gives the option for using essential oils in her cleverly hidden compartment, scenting the air with your desired scent.
- Automatically shuts off when water empties from her 1.7 gallon water tank, giving you peace of mind. She can reach a daily output of 3.5 gallons.
- Use the unique Test Strip on the back of your manual to test your water source. This will tell you how often you will have to change your Demineralization Cartridge.
- Eva comes equipped with a Water Cube and a Demineralization Cartridge